Cyberspace Theme Cyberspace Theme

I really like this. Cool melody and nice retro sound.

Janze - Around head Janze - Around head

I really liked the melody. Reminds me of the music I used to listen to a lot back in high school. The mastering could use some work, but overall it was a joyful experience. Keep it up!

DJ-Janze responds:

hehe =) aaw kind of you .. its like freedom whistle this song , its joy and its joy ! nice ! life is enjoy !

Ravel Ravel

I liked it. Relaxing, chill and mellow. The simple beat works well with the more intense piano notes and backing. good job!

Varv404 responds:

I tried so hard to sample the piano. Thanks man, I appreciate all the feedback I get. :)

Crash Bang Crash Bang

I really enjoyed this. Loops very well. Keep it up!

Colossatron Colossatron

This was a little to "loud" for my taste, perhaps it has to do with the mixing. I really like the punch and power of the song though, and the feeling of it. Makes me want to hit the gym :P

Cyberscape (remastered) Cyberscape (remastered)

Interesting to see the progress you've made with the mixing. 5/5 3.5 stars

-Cave of Winds- -Cave of Winds-

Perhaps a little to long. But interesting melody and feeling. Overall pretty nice! Keep it up!

Kyron20 responds:

Mostly the songs on Newgrounds are about 3-5 minutes long. This fits into that category pretty well. I understand that for some people the expectations are different. I can't make everyone happy, but I can try. I'll make shorter songs in the future, don't worry ;)

Thanks for the feedback anyways! I really enjoy responses. It makes me better at making music, so I can't turn down any advice.

Karten - Funk D Karten - Funk D

Experimental for sure. Liked the detune of the underlying strings. Weird but pretty interesting to listen to. Thumbs up!

Resident Evil Remix Resident Evil Remix

Although I liked the castlevania one more, this has a nice bump to it. Also I feel I'd like them a bit longer, rather than just one minute :)

Sunny Sunny

Cool tune! I really like the sounds and beat. The guitar sample, or whatever it is, was really cool!